Saturday, October 07, 2006

not again

there goes another toenail...
It all started in brisbane in june playing soccer with pud and bink's soccer team wearing pud's runners. Got a black toenail. Then the other monday (on my birthday) after basketball I noticed it had bled a little and was a bit oozy. Then during bjj training on thursday night whadda ya know... it kinda got caught and almost ripped off. I wish it had! It's just stuck on now from the bottom. So hopefully another one will grow quickly and release the crusty black one!

3 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

ohhh please... that's so horrible!!!! Bethan had a toenail fall off from getting it jammed in a door...but my it looked much better on a little foot!!!!

Essie said...

And what's more, this is the second time! Well in my whole life it's the third time I've lost a nail from that toe. But I lost the same nail about the same time last year! Spastic toe!

Bianca said...

thats gross!