Thursday, October 18, 2007

busy, busy, busy



At the moment I have been keeping very BUSY!! Since I've been back in Tas I've been busy with my wedding planner (MUMSIE) preparing and organising stuff for the big day. (Not long to go now!) And on top of that I'm straight back into relief teaching! I've been out at New Norfolk Primary everyday since I had my police check renewed(except yesterday...I had to say no so I could get some wedding stuff done)! I've had a couple of days doing PE relief (and again tomorrow) which is great. I had fun playing 'Wizards and Gelflings' with the little tackers today. I just love the kids at New Norfolk! I'm so tired now though! Just had a nice bath and will spend the rest of the evening with my feet up!

2 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

You better save one of those invites for me Barb! So you!!! Man oh man, Im so bummed Im not going to be there! Boooo hoooo!

Simone Triffitt said...

I wish you still lived in Launy. Remember you and Collettie coming for lunch after uni each week and having baked bean toasted sandwiches. The jaffle iron has never gotten over it!!