Friday, April 18, 2008

It was so bizarre going into see Chelsea and her new little baby today.  Baby Minol, Mum and I went in this afternoon to see the cute little overcooked girlie!  Chels certainly didn't look like she'd just given birth!  It was weird comparing my almost three week old to a new born!   I should have taken pics!  Minol's really starting to fill out- it figures with him being such a greedy little piggy when it comes to feed time.  Aaaaah, it's so wonderful to be a mummy.  (I wouldn't have said that last night when Minol had a big fuss and all I wanted to do was SLEEP!!)  Good times!

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Its amazing how much they change and so fast hey!? Its funny as after a couple of weeks you feel like such an expert and remember how overwhelming a newborn is, even though it really hasn't been that long. They do change so much though. You SHOULD have taken pics! :)

Simone Triffitt said...

I hope you got a sleep today in there somewhere and you get a peaceful night tonight. xx