Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'll start with the end.












I thought I'd post some latest pics of the little munchkin man... who STILL doesn't have teeth! Oh, they are there ready to pop out any day now, yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway, we had a bit of an adventure on the way back with the stupid airline. That's another story but it was crazy, just as we were landing in New Zealand Minol did the hugest puke...EVERYWHERE. It was gross and I got GOT. So everything stank and lucky I had his little stripey jumpsuit to change him into but I only had a change of top so my jeans got a good wash down and spray with perfume! He had a ball with our little stop at the New Zealand airport. He zipped around everywhere and found some seats to crawl under. And he loved doing blowfishes on the window! He's a crazy boy.

6 comments:

The Kings said...

Oh my - Minol is soooo big now!!! He's like a full blown toddler! Where did your baby go? He is so cute.

Simone Triffitt said...

His hair is so blonde and where did that tiny little munchkin disappear to? Wow what do they feed them on over there. Good to have ya back in Tas.

Bec said...

YAY!!! :) You are home!! these boys are gonna be terrors when they get together, lol. Minol has grown SO much, and he is so blonde!! Will be good to catch up really soon....maybe next week if you are settling back in ok?

Nikki said...

I can't believe how big Minol is! He is so cute. I saw him on Sunday and couldn't get over his blonde hair and gorgeous complextion.
We're moving over to the eastern shore soon so we'll have to have a playdate!

Aimee said...

wooow..Minol is such a big boy now! What a cute little guy he is. You must have had a great time over in Brazil, but I'm sure it's nice to be home.

Bron Williams said...

great see you today Es.you both look fab
lv Bron