Friday, February 20, 2009






Just some random pics.  Little man helping me juice.  Well he was actually tasting the fruit.  Little man wanting to get down from the table.  Little man having a ball running around the Maccas playground and Little man standing up!  Ooooh, he's been walking around with help.  It's sooo cute seeing his confidence growing.  I love this little dude so much!!  I love his little hands, I love his big smile, I love his cute giggle, I love his hypo show off moments when he should be going to bed he'd much rather stay up with the big people and play, I love how he throws balls, I love how he likes to carry plastic spoons, forks, or brushes around the house with him, oooooooh isn't there just so much to love!


5 comments:

The Kings said...

He is such a cutie, Esther. Isn't it amazing how much you just love your kids - you know you will, but its all you think about and they make life just seem so much better.

Jess said...

oo baby minol is growing up miss ess.. i must try to visit again before he is whisked up in much more growth! love your pics x

Lisa Helen said...

Sounds like you are really enjoying motherhood...certainly nothing like it. Love your pics

Aimee said...

he's a cutie that's for sure...and growing up fast by the looks...keep enjoying!

Bride said...

Ohhh... he is so cute, and growing up so much!
Sounds like your having loads of fun with him!