Thursday, July 23, 2009

bits and pieces

My blog should be called Minol Adventures because he features in all my posts! That's the life of a mother I guess! Oh, I do have some pics to upload from one awesome Friday night... thanks to Simone and Collette!! I'll save the details! So for now it's just more of the little man.

CLEAN BEAR- Minol just had to take his new bear with him to have a bath. He did an awesome job washing him... look how clean the bear is!



SHARK ATTACK

RIDING A BIKE

LICKING HIS PLATE- something his father taught him!

4 comments:

Collette said...

Must have been your cooking that night Ess...would be the ONLY reason he'd wanna lick the plate;)

Nettie's Blog said...

How Tall is that little Minol getting!!!!! I am with Collette got to be the cooking..you did it of course Esther????

Essie said...

Haha... Yes Nettie! You'd be impressed with my cooking skills now! Only when we have people over Minol likes to cook!

Bianca said...

Is that shark a bean bag? Cool bike Minol!