Monday, November 09, 2009


Ok, so I've got months of catching up to do... I'm sure one day I'll get round to doing it but for now I'll start with a few pics. Firstly my sweet boy picking me weeds (he went on to picking leaves, lucky me)!

Then here is the little poser. I'll have to put up more of his "posing" photos. As soon as the camera is out he puts on his charming smile (as you can see in the next pics).



Because I did some work during the last week of October I wasn't able to make it to the playgroup halloween party which was such a bum for me. I LOVE halloween parties! So I hooked Minol up with Grandma to take him along. I would have dressed him up as Batman (as you can see on the tv in the background), he has been though a bit of a "phase" and every morning for about a month he would wake up and want to play batman. "MA-MAN, MA-MAN" is all I would hear, nevertheless we decided for the quick and easy alternative of a cowboy. I heard great reviews about the party which made me even more bummed that I missed it!

No comments: