Friday, March 26, 2010

autumn sunshine



We have been very lucky to be experiencing some beautiful autumn sunshine! We made the most of it last week with a trip to the beach WITH the boys of course (as you can see Big Minol in the background playing with them).
Now I know this isn't a great photo of Stella, but it's a good one of her different eyes. One is brownish and the other still bluey/grey. So the community nurse said there's about one in 20,000 chance of that happening so she's pretty special. The question is- are they changing at different rates, or will she stay a husky? No one seems to have an answer so it's just wait and see!


4 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

long ago when i was a girl...they used to call it "Wall Eye" if you had different coloured eyes...you are right it is pretty rare so that makes Estella very special indeed...she is o so cute too...dont think that will change

Blanche said...

She is a special little girl indeed. I had a friend in primary school who had one blue and one brown eye. I loved to look at them 'cause I thought it was so cool (but I reckon she got sick of me and probably thought I was rude!!)

Nikki said...

Wow, Ess. I never noticed that before!! I obvioulsy assumed she had dark brown eyes when I was looking at her!! That's very special indeed. :)

Chelsea Parsons said...

I can see you more in her in that picture! I like your pink toes!!!! See ya MOnday night... So sorry we missed MInols party... It was such a hectic day for us...