Monday, June 14, 2010

some happenings


Minol has loved watching Shrek 1, 2 and 3 at home on DVD so we thought we'd take him to see Shrek 4. It was his first (and Estella's) trip to the movies and lucky for us he sat through it all! We sat right at the front and by the end of it the kids were lying on the floor watching it, but nevertheless they did watch the whole thing without any complaints! Whoohoo. I might add that it's so nice for Minol to be able to hang out with his cousins... double whoohoo.

Onto Estella... she is now a rolling machine, finger sucking machine and an eat her brother machine. She constantly amazes me at how chilled out she is... ooooh, she is 5 months old today!



7 comments:

Hel said...

such beautiful kids! You are lucky that Minol sat through the whole movie. I think we are yet to find a movie that Isabel will sit through entirely. I am looking forward to Toy Story 3!!!

Nikki said...

5 months! Crazy hey. I don't know if Liv would sit through a whole movie and she's nearly 4 so good on you Minol!!
Cousins are the best. Glad the kids are having fun with each other. xxx

Bron Williams said...

oh man that last photo is sooo cute :)
xx

Aimee said...

haven't tried eli at the movies yet... I'd be wohooing if he lasted a whole 2 hours like Minol did too.
your kids are so cute.

Chelsea Parsons said...

cute skirt!!! I took Hats and Rosie to movies a month back and they did so well. WE were the ONLY people in the cinema so the running up and down the stairs and all over the cinema toward the end didnt really matter!!!!

Blanche said...

What's nice is when they can take themselves (and pay for themselves)!
Although I must admit I like to take my younger kids and watch how excited they get, they just love it!

Nettie's Blog said...

FIVE MONTHS...that has flown by and she is still as cute ...Minol is a real little brother now too...
How excited you must be to have your sister here now...so much more special time to have cousins together....
I feel a Chelsea Shoot coming on with them all together too...that would be special