Monday, December 26, 2011

dollhouse but no doll

For ages I've had this dolls house to do up and finally not knowing what to get Estella for Christmas decided to pull my finger out and do it!  I don't have any before pics but here is the after.  Fresh paint, old carpet out, new wall paper, new felt/paper/grippy floors.  Mum got Estella some furniture to put in it for Christmas too.  Shame she doesn't have any dolls to live in it yet.  Got a birthday coming up in JANUARY though (2 years old!!!) so maybe some dollies are on the cards!  





2 comments:

The Kings said...

So cute! I want a girl so I can have a dolls house to play with. Okay - well I don't really want a girl, but maybe just a dolls house :)

Maz said...

You forgot to mention Julia helped with the wallpaper ;) hehe. Great job, looks so cute!! I bet Estella loves it.