Sunday, April 08, 2012

To think about Jesus



Today has been crazy day for me.  Estella has been sick and has had some terrible nights which means no sleep for me.  Today she has been clingy and high feverish and plain old sooky.  I did get a chance to watch some Easter messages in between caring for my little munchkin.  What really stood out to me today was the resurrection of the Saviour.  I feel such joy knowing that my Saviour lives, that he suffered, atoned and died for all-but still, he lives!  And especially at this time while I was watching, I thought of all those who have died recently and those of my family members who have passed from this life, and I feel such joy to know that they too will rise from their graves and be resurrected and we can indeed be reunited with them again.  I am so grateful that at this time I can reflect on Christ, how He is a part of my life and blesses my life now, but also that because of Him and through faith in Him all can receive the blessing of Immortality and Eternal Life.

No comments: