Friday, August 04, 2006

poetry


Well well well, yes haven't I been slack at posting! I have an excuse... 'cough cough'... yes I've been sick. Almost died on wednesday night. Ohhhhh the aches and paaaaaains! Well that and I haven't really had anything to post. I have been keeping busy with work... here's the cover of a book we've been working on in class. The kids have been writing poems about themselves. We took off a book we read in class and are making our own version! I can't believe we're over half way through term now. 5 weeks til holidays! Yes I'm counting down. I'm really enjoying teaching though, this has been a wonderful year for me, I'm learning so much having my own class for the whole year. Well...it's friday... I wonder what the weekend has in store for me...

1 comment:

Chelsea Parsons said...

Ohh poor Essie poo! Hope you are feeling better soon. The cover for the book is fantastic! What a cool thing to have !