Sunday, September 03, 2006

Beanie


Cool bonds beanie hey. 4 bucks at harris scarf. Love tha sales. Went back up to Launnie on saturday for Collette's Spring Dinner! Good food, great company. It was good to catch up with all the young adults and Nettie and Kelv! Ooooh, I will have to get a pic of my new sunnies...hehe. I won them in pass the parcel. Got back to hobart today to spend the afternoon with DADDY! Check out the picture I drew for dad. I would have almost been 7. I love the little tennis shorts! And WhooHOOOOOO, only 1 week to go and Brisbane here I come!!

4 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

That is a cool beanie and a cool photo of you! I would do anything to wear a beanie right now! But the 36 degree days just keep rolling in! How long are you going to Brisbane for???

Julia Goolia said...

Can't wait to have you either!! I'm doing teacher aide at Cavendish rd Tomoorow...I'm scared!!

Bianca said...

We're excited!!

Essie said...

I'll be in Brissy for 12 days I think. Not quite two weeks. Can't wait. NEED sunshine! But not 36 degree heat... that would suck! Hey Pud, how was teacher aide at Cavendish?! Oh and Pud, where are your blog updates slack tart?