Sunday, September 24, 2006

More About Brissy

It's always depressing leaving Brisbane. I left 28 degrees of beautiful sunshine, back to hobart. 14 degrees, cloudy and rainy. But apart from the lovely weather (which actually wasn't so lovely the first week I was there), I really love spending time with my family and I hate saying goodbye to them. It was so great to wake up in the morning, get up and be greeted with Scarlett's big happy face!
One of the highlights of my holiday was wednesday (20th) which was one full-on action packed day. It started off with an 8am session at the temple which required me getting up at 6am (OOOOH MY! COME ON I'M ON HOLIDAYS)to catch a 7am bus. Which was really cute, Pud walked me down to the bus stop and then chased the bus and waved it down so I wouldn't miss it. Then off to Anks gym to do some no gi training, then to the beach to try out some skimboarding and played some soccer, then back to Anker's for a yummy curry (courtesy of Alistair), then to institute (for Julia and Anker's sake) and then to finish a goer of a day we had dessert (the yummiest gelati eva) and then... oh. That's all. Went home and went to bed. So yes Chels, I did actually get up to some stuff while on holidays!

beach soccer

the three sistaz

alistair cooks a nummy curry

1 comment:

Chelsea Parsons said...

Cool! Looked like Brissy rocked! Dave was VERY sad he didn't get to see any Fuglsangs while he was in Tassie!!! Just stay in Tassie ok? Don't go moving to Brisbane!!! We only have a year to go and I want some fun Essie to play and wrestle with when I get back...plus jeans, cardies and coats beat shorts and t-shirts any day!!!