Friday, March 28, 2008

Bagle Hunt

Wednesday Collette, Minol and I were at Salamanca. (Minol was buying smoked salmon to make a yummy salmon sandwich. I was so jealous. No smoked salmon for me yet). Anyways, Minol bought some bread and I noticed they sold BAGLES! Just plain ones though. Then Collette mentioned how she remembers driving past the bagle shop in North Hobart where we had a yummy farmyard bagle once. Bianca actually took me there years and years ago for my first farmyard bagle experience and I loved it! So... as it was lunchtime, we decided that we NEEDED to find the shop and get ourselves a bagle for lunch. Cos seriously, by this stage I was CRAVING a bagle. Anyway, after driving up and down north hobart and not being able to find the shop cos I think it's changed now BOO HOO we settled for a salad roll at another bakery. Pooey! So then Thursday lunchtime Collette and I decided to go on a bagle hunt for we would make our own farmyard bagle! (Turkey, cranberry sauce, cream cheese and lettuce). And we were so happy to find that just in Glenorchy at Northgate we found our BAGLES! They sell them at Gloria Jeans!! So blah blah blah as the story goes we got some stuff, went home, made the yummiest bagles EVA and had chocolate ice cream with crushed up discounted easter chockies for dessert! YUMMY YUM YUM!

Ta da!

Oooh, my mouth is watering.

Check out the Chocolate!

Three little Piggies...hehe!

3 comments:

Collette said...

mmm my mouth is watering can't wait to go on another bagle hunt:)

Chelsea Parsons said...

WE used to eat bagels ALL the time living in NY ....dont miss them yet but when I do, Ill have you and Collettie take me on a drive!

Aimee said...

I don't think I've ever had a bagel!!..they look good, and so does the chocie.