Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hello Jacob Daniel




CluCky CLUCKY!

Had a trip into the hospital today with Rachel, Toby and Susan (Rachel's Mum) to visit Bec and her new bubba (Jacob). I tell you what though, it was a real eye opener for me, thinking that it's gonna be ME with a new little bub in about 2 weeks! It's kinda scary but very exciting too. Little Jacob is gorgeous. You really forget how little new borns are. He was great, just slept through our loud girlie chatting and loved getting cuddles from everyone. Clucky clucky!



6 comments:

Cas and Jared said...

Woah... not long to go now! Are you getting excited? Scared? You'll be fine! Do you know what your having or is it a surprise!?
That little bubby is a cutie! I love newborns... your making me clucky and I have to wait a few more years... Poo
Cas xo

Chelsea Parsons said...

one down... you and me to go!

Essie said...

I'm having a smelly little boy! ; )
Bring it on hey Chels!

make it perfect said...

fun fun! enjoy the last two weeks doing all of the activities that are impossible to do with a little one by your side!! you will do beautifully, can't wait to hear all about it!

Essie said...

Oh, I'm looking forward to all the activities I CAN do without a big belly in the way! Although I do like my little table for sitting bowls and cups on. I'll miss that!

The Kings said...

Oh wow - I thought for a second that you had your baby!!! A boy hey!? I'm excited for you - I love my boys and couldn't imagine having a girl now. I always wanted one early on, but now I'm more than happy to (almost) have 4 boys. Good luck over the next couple of weeks - get lots of rest! You will need it ;)