Monday, November 24, 2008

Hey all! Just a quick update. Yesterday I competed in the Rio state bjj comp. I was straight to the final with only one other chick in my weight category but I won non the less and scored myself a gold medal... whoo hoo Rio champ! But even more whoo hoo cos Master Wilson told Minol to give me my brown belt so now I´m a brown belta how crazy. It´s great training here with Master Wilson. He knows so many techniques it´s crazy. At his academy there are three Masters who train at once on Saturdays. That´s pretty awesome! Ápart from training we´ve been checking out the shopping centres, the markets and last week we attempted to see the sights but it was too cloudy so instead we went to an all you can eat brazilian restaurant and mmmmmn, SO GOOD. Specially the dessert. Chels, I think of you all the time here cos there are SO MANY WALLS which would be awesome for photos. Anyway, LOVE TO YOU ALL! Little boy is crazy. Still no teeth... haha!

5 comments:

The Kings said...

Congrats on the brown belt - you must be awesome! Kobe has two teeth and is still crazy! :)

Collette said...

woohoo Rio champ! That sounds awesome! i was so excited to see you'd posted again...great to hear from you...glad you're doing the important things like 'shopping' haha...give baby minol a big kiss for me:) Time's flying now!!

Chelsea Parsons said...

A brownie! NO WAY! Ess that awesome! You will have to teach me some tricks! I was wrestling with Darbs the other night telling her you were the pro at it!!!Turning into a big meat eater there eh? You sound busy and happy. How does Minols Mum love baby Minol? Dying for photos! ANd as for walls..... I bet there are some gooduns! Take some pics by them oh Master poser! Ohhh, had two of your photos printed out 12x12 today for A WHITE UGLY but very trendy FRAME i GOT at the tip shop. Pics were $34 each so an expensive Ess and Minol project but Im putting them up at the market to show off my photographic skills!!! ANd how cute you guys are!!! Ill take pics!ok, Rowan on lap and very wriggly!!! Love ya xox Cold here so you aint missing much... hows the tan coming along?

Chelsea Parsons said...

perhaps i should have sent all that in an email do you think!!!!

Simone Triffitt said...

Like Chels said it is absolutely freezing here. I notice it moe now I have to get up a couple of times a night to feed. I bet you will have some awesome photos. Maybe you should do a photostory for the blog when you get home.