Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Wow, it feels like we´ve been gone for ages, but it hasn´t even been two weeks! I´m missing home and friends but am being very looked after. Unfortunately I don´t think I´ll be able to post any pictures. I´m using an internet cafe place. Brazil is an amazing place, I wish I could post pics of this place! We´re staying at Minol´s family beach house for most of our time here and going to Rio to train every now and again so it´s nice and relaxing here away from the city. It was Minol´s birthday yesterday and our first anniversary- Minol bought me flowers (in a pot) for the first time! We had some yummy brazilian dessert to celebrate. For those of you who have had the brazilian pudding we´ve made... look out! I´ll be coming home with the chocolate version! YUMMO! Baby Minol is really getting big. He´s enjoying swimming in the pool, chasing Ebano the dog, TEETHING, ok, so he´s not enjoying teething. Either am I! Generally he´s good but gets pretty sooky. He loves climbing and pulling himself up on things, especially the gate to talk to Ebano. Once again, love to you all, will post again soon!!!

6 comments:

The Kings said...

Oh I have been hanging out to see photos. Guess we will have to wait till you get home again. Glad you are having a good time. Hope those teeth come through soon - Kobe got his first one two days ago and his second one won't be long. Teething sux!

Simone Triffitt said...

I'm glad you are out of the 'drug capital' of the world (that's what Collette tells me) and somewhere not as chaotic. Minol will look so big to us when you get home and can post some pics.

Bianca said...

Happy Birthday Minol! Sad not to see any pictures but any post is good! Glad to hear you are all well and enjoying yourselves. Love Bink

Collette said...

A beach house?? oooh i'm so jelous! Wish i could just quit school and come over to sunbake with you! Miss you heaps pesta! Have an AWESOME time...until the next post;)

Chelsea Parsons said...

ohhh we miss you too Ess. Cant believe its been a week. tell baby Minol that Rowan got her first two teeth yesterday! Love ya xox

Anonymous said...

It has been great to finally see the blog. Computer has been out for over a week and still not fixed, so we came to school to ease the withdrawals. Happy Birthday Minol. I had a go at telephoning you and got Minol snr. I managed to understand that you were at la casa in Rio...lucky I remember some Italian to translate into Portugese. We miss you all so much and send lots of hugs and kisses... give the little man a big kissy from grandpa and grandma. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx