Monday, February 06, 2012

Batty

My days are mostly filled with Batman... and sometimes Batgirl.  It has been so good to start Minol back with swimming lessons as I was able to get out of the house and away from playing Batman on the playstation!!  EVERY day Minol wakes up and it's the same thing "can I play Batman today?"  Still waiting to see if he can start Kindy this year too so that will be great for him.  So we're getting settled now.  The kids aren't too crazy anymore.  I'm feeling a little bored not having friends and family close and with Minol working during the day now I don't get a lot of adult conversation!  I just love Estella's poses in these photos.  She is funny.  And still crazy.  She leaves a trail wherever she goes, always getting into things she shouldn't and touching everything.  But she is oh so cute and oh so cheeky.  And I am oh so tired so off to bed.




3 comments:

melandpeter said...

Love those pics of the kids. Essie we'll have to hang out. I know we live pretty far away but we should organise something! There is a BBQ organised for the Tassie ppl now in Melbourne - did you get the FB invite. xxx

Nettie's Blog said...

they grow up all too fast Esther...enjoy the time of just little people talk and batman make and batgirl costumes....believe me it will be worth it.
i was suprised to know you had moved to the big smoke...hope all goes wel for you and yours..Tassie is always home no matter where you go.

Chelsea Parsons said...

love these so much. Glad to hear things are going ok in Melbs. It takes time to get settled hey. Kinder is great for making friends I found.. lots of cool Mums! Bring on next year for Rosie!!! Darbs just went off to her 1st day of high school! Craaaazy! HIGH school! Just about to send the other girlies off now. Love ya Ess xxx