Tuesday, February 14, 2012


This is Bec.  She is an absolute champ.  She is my first student here in Melbourne (she had even contacted me before we moved to say that she was looking forward to my classes)!  But not only is she great to train with, she actually volunteered to babysit these two monkeys as she calls them so that I could go to Minol's BJJ class and train for myself on Monday night.  It's a lot different taking a class for other people than training. As I was driving to class (Minol was already there) I realised that it was the first time since being in Melbourne that I had ME time.  Just me, no kids, no husband, just a 20 minute drive in the car by MYSELF, music cranked!  Loved it!  So I am very grateful for this girl Bec who gave up her Monday evening to play with the monkeys so I could feel a little saner. 












Oh, and I got to training last night just in time to see Minol get his GREEN belt in JUDO.


No comments: