Monday, July 30, 2012

My little fairy

Estella is a bit of a Tom boy. For her 2nd birthday Grandma had bought her a fairy tutu dress-pretty pink one. Would she wear it? NO!! I tried putting it on her for Ekatirina's party but she refused to put it on. So I tried a little pink ballerina skirt. It lasted 5 min before she took it off. So we settled with her denim skirt and a ribbon in her hair. When we arrived the older girls were all dressed up looking very cute and glittery in their fairy outfits and playing games with the guest fairy! To my surprise one of the others offered to put some fairy wings on her and she let her. Then Natasha came out with a pink tutu which Estella obligingly put on. And she was so cute putting on a tiara, bracelet and even had her face painted!! Although she loves babies and putting on my makeup (and heels which I don't even wear!) at home it was very cute seeing her dressed up all girlie/princessie with the other girls.

3 comments:

Collette said...

Wow Stella!! So cute in pink!

Nettie's Blog said...

LOVE the last pic Esther..she is a darling...shell be one of those little girls that will be a diamonds and fur grown up...all too soon ...before you know it. XXXX

Bron Williams said...

Ooooooow Stella!! She is soooo cute as ever :)
How are you Ess ? Thinking of you and sending love through my thoughts :) and this blog Cheerio :) I hope your new ward knows you are an awesome ninja Barbie !!
Love ya xx