Monday, July 30, 2012

Torpedo

Monday is swimming day. Minol has been having swimming lessons for over two years now I think!! Currently he is learning to "torpedo". I love his swimming instructor Gabby. She is very patient with Minol. Today he was so excited to show me his strokes that he jumped his turn and dove into the water before another kid! He also had me laughing the day he was using the kick board and swimming on his back but had his eyes closed and when Gabby was helping out another kid Minol did a full turn and ended up heading back up the pool still with his eyes closed! He looked very relaxed!! Its great seeing Minol learning new skills and developing his confidence at swimming and diving under the water. It's also nice for me to take Estella for a little swim while Minol has his lesson. She loves it!

No comments: