Sunday, January 13, 2008

Girls With Guns

On Thursday Chels bought the girls over for a swim in the pool. It was an absolutely beautiful day for it. After a refreshing dip, Chels went to an apointment which left the girls and I time for dressing up, a bit of Sponge Bob, a board game and Bethan's beautiful scrapbooking! The girls went a little gun crazy though, finding the plastic guns which make a shooting sound when you pull the trigger. Darbs dressed up as you can see-a cowgirl. Bethan was an apple girl (I think) and Hattie was just happy to play with big bear and little bear.







Check out their seriously mean "I'm gonna shoot you" faces! I lost count of how many times I got shot.

2 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

I commented days ago but it didnt work! I want you to email those photos ess! So funny... Bethan said yesterday..."whats that girls name?".... After more questions to her for more info, it was you and she wants to come again!!!!

Essie said...

Tell Bethan ANYTIME!! (She's so cute!) I'll email those pics to you tomorrow! Hope you've all had a good week! Hope to see you soon!!