Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Home Sweet Home

These pics are for you Bink!
This is the house that mum and dad are 'doing up' with help from everyone. I am currently no. 1 sander and assistant painter. But these pics aren't quite up to date. I've been too lazy to take more but I promise Binky that I will take more soon so you can see the development. Notice the toilet walls? That's what the rest of the walls kinda looked like before. So you can see all the hard work... cleaning, sanding, painting etc. etc. that has gone into it so far! Can't wait for the new kitchen, bathroom and toilet to be put in! SOOOO GROSSSSSS!

4 comments:

Cas and Jared said...

Is this were you guys will be living when it is finished?!
Cool I'm moving into an Ugly unit! Poo...
I want to renovate a house one day! Good thing is Jared is a Carpenter so it could be fun!
Cas xo

Essie said...

Yep! This is the place! It's exciting doing it up, specially cos it was sooooo gross and now it's looking MUCH better! Can't wait for it to be finished to move in and make it "home"! That will come in handy with Jared being a carpenter. Yay for guys who are good with their hands!

Chelsea Parsons said...

wow, I didnt really realise the condition it was in! You guys are seriously doing some work there!!! Tt's gunna look good! We should be in a rental next week then you can come visit me!!!!! Im back to Hobart on Sunday for good!

Essie said...

Yep, it has certainly been keeping us busy working on i! Yay, it's about time... I keep pestering Dave..."when's your wife coming back?!"