Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bubba Shower

Last week I had a baby shower thanks to Elisa. It was fab! We played some cool games, ate some yummy food, enjoyed great company (and I opened lots of fantastic pressies)...YAY!

This is the champion sock folder (equal first with Chels). Collette was happy coming a draw and refused the fold off challenge. She had just been beaten by Hayden at tennis in the morning and I think she was scared of another loss. Is that right Collette?! Hehe.

Changing nappies and dressing babies in the dark? Seriously, is this what I've got to look forward to?

Relaxing after the games... and ready to open gifts.

Lucky I had some special helpers! Bethan and Darbs were just as excited as I was to open pressies!

Gotcha Hattie!

3 comments:

Collette said...

Thats right:) i couldn't stand facing another defeat!! Great day pesta;)

Aimee said...

Enjoy all your little pressies...they're for you not the baby right?!! So exciting :)

Essie said...

I want to have this baby right now to dress him in all the cute clothes and wrap him in all the cute blankies and wipe his bottom with the oodles of wipes...hehe. Yeah, it's so exciting!!