Friday, February 08, 2008

Da Girls



Rachel, Rebecca and I went through Primary School, High School and College together. It's so much fun when we get together for a good ol' catchup and socialize! On Thursday Rae, Toby and I (and poo) headed down to the Huon to visit Bec. Bec's due about two weeks before me, only this is her third while this is my first! It's great for me being able to pick her and Rachel's brains and find out about all of their child bearing/raising experiences! In fact, I've been finding out so much through books/mags and friends, when Minol and I went to a birth class tonight I was bored out of my brains because I've heard it all and much more already! Anyway, Bec's kids are funny. They have the best sense of humors.



Ben (4 year old): Mum?

Bec: What?

Ben: Nuffin (pause, then to Chloe who is in another room) Chloe?

Chloe: What?

Ben: Nuffin

Chloe (3 year old or close to it): Mum?

Bec: What Chloe?

Chloe: Nuffin

This continues with me joining in but mixing it up a bit.

Me: Ben?

Ben: What?

Me: You're crazy.

Then Chloe pipes in from the other room again: Ben?

Ben: What?

Chloe: You crazy.

Aaaah, it was just one of those funny kid moments!


2 comments:

Cas and Jared said...

Your Belly is so Cute!
It's getting big, and it's not even at it's biggest yet! What are you feeding it?!!
Hahaha
not long till the big day now! I'm getting excited!
Love Cas xo

Dan and Lou said...

Hey Esther,
I know i'm a bit of a stalker, but I found you from a comment you left on Aimee's blog.... and I saw you are pregnant! Nobody tells me anything... :)
Congratulations... it's so much fun!