Thursday, September 25, 2008

Birthday at Richmond









Hip hip hooray for another year older!  Lucky for me it was a gorgeous (only a little windy) day so the Minol's and I along with Mum went to Richmond for lunch and yummy cake.  (Oooh I shoulda got a pic of the cakes... so rich and yum!)  We had a little look at the ducks at the bridge and felt like we stepped into a nature show when one of the male ducks jumped on the back of a female duck in the water and looked as if it was trying to drown it... Baby Minol, this is how baby ducks are made.  

6 comments:

The Kings said...

Fun!! Its so nice now the weather is warming up. Harri just pointed to (baby) Minol and said 'who's that Mum - he looks like Kobe!'. I think any baby looks like Kobe to him :)
Happy Birthday - glad you had a good one.

The Kings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Collette said...

oooh look at those blue skys! I feel summer coming on looking at those pics...mmm nothing better then good cake!

Bec said...

Happy Birthday Whoopa Doopa! LOL :P I won't disclose your age now as we are getting older.......;) Looks like a lovely day out.

Chelsea Parsons said...

ohhh happy birthday lovely lovely lovely person! You are one of my most favourite people in the whole wide world! Sorry I havent been to visit.... Rowan has a really nasty cough and runny nose..... but soon!!!!!

Nikki said...

Lovely photos!
Glad you had a nice birthday and lets hope the weather keeps getting better and bettter!