Friday, September 05, 2008

GRAB GRAB GRAB






It's so tiring having a little boy who WANTS everything.  GRAB GRAB GRAB and straight to the mouth.  And sooky la la when he can't have it!  Nah, really, it's actually wonderful seeing my little boy grow and develop and CHANGE so much.  He makes Minol and I laugh so much.  He was so giggly tonight, especially when his clothes come off ready for his bath.  He only has to look at me and give me a big squeal and it starts.  He goes crazy when he's tickled!  Being a mother is just so exciting.  

5 comments:

The Kings said...

I can't believe how big Minol is now!! He isn't a baby at all - such a little man!! He is a cutie. Isn't it exciting seeing them do all these new things all the time? I am always saying 'I LOVE this stage', but I say it no matter how old they are. Aaron stirs me about it all the time as I can never pick my favourite stage.

Essie said...

Haha! I know! And seeing this is our first EVERYTHING he does is so amazing! Minol and I are always yelling out to each other to come see what Baby Minol is doing or babbling about!

Anonymous said...

He is such a gorgeous little man. Im loving your blog Esther. I hope your well.

Bride said...

I can't believe how big Minol is either.
He is so cute, and looks as if you guys are having so much fun with him!!

The Kings said...

Esther - I think you do it with each one - or maybe it is just because we have Noah? We are always yelling at each other to come and check something that Kobe is doing. We think he is amazing too, but I think its just that we appreciate things he does so much more because of Noah. All babies are amazing.