Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Date Night




On Friday night Minol took me out on a date!  I'd been looking forward to the school holidays because I was going to get mum to look after the little boy so Minol and I could have our date.  It finally happened!  Ooooh it was so nice!  We picked up a yummy pizza and Minol took me up the mountain where he first told me he liked me!  He played with the snow, filled up a drink bottle of delicious mountain water, filled up the PIZZA BOX with snow (which I had to make sure didn't fall on the floor of the car on the way back down), caught a couple of possums in the rubbish bin, headed to hobart for dessert but decided to get some goodies from the supermarket cos there was no way Minol was going to pay $7.50 for a piece of cake, then headed home to relieve mum!  It was so nice and something we decided we need to do more regularly!  

5 comments:

aa said...

Hi,
Amazing! It was a unforgettable moment for you. Thanks for share it.

===================================
Sujeet

nitishrocks

Collette said...

At least someone round here is going on HOT dates...haha...love the dessert comment...classic:)

The Kings said...

ha ha - funny Collette. You don't realise how much you take for granted before kids hey!? Its so nice to get out on your own as a couple from time to time, although now we find is all we talk about are the boys!!! :)

Chelsea Parsons said...

good for you guys! Make a habit of it! And that's so Dave too... get something cheaper at the supermarket!!!

Cas and Jared said...

I had a date on the weekend, it's funny how when your married it stops! I don't even want to think what it will be like when we have kids! My dressy clothes will have cobwebs on them! Hahaha
Your little boy has grown so much! Such a character!
Xox