Wednesday, October 01, 2008

getting ready for brazil





We're on the count down now.  Three weeks until we leave for Brazil!  Haven't even thought about what to pack yet but I'll get my butt into gear soon!  Minol loved trying on sunglasses while we were out shopping the other day and would check himself out in the mirror each new pair we tried on him.  And whadda ya know... he now has a pair of spider man sunglasses!  How does that happen?!  Whenever I go out wanting to buy something for ME, I can never find what I want and end up getting this little ratbag something!  

3 comments:

The Kings said...

What a cutie!! Isn't it funny how things change so much when you have kids! I hardly ever buy myself anything anymore, but always buy cute little things for the boys - even if they don't need it! Kobe had so many hand me downs, but I ended up buying so much new stuff, just because they were cute and I couldn't leave them in the shop when they would look even cuter on him!! :)

Essie said...

Haha! YES! It's terrible isn't it! But it's great! Cos they do look soooo cute!! And shopping is fun-doesn't matter who you're buying for!

Collette said...

yay shopping!! Our plans to have this little man LOVING it are going smoothly i see! awesome sunnies ess!