Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mummy Club




Monday was my last get together with the girls before me and the boys head off to Brazil.  I am really going to miss our mummy club and don't know what I'll do on my own in Brazil!  I made sure we got a pic this time so in years to come we can look back on our little munchkins.  They are so much fun.  It was cute as this time little Minol and Jake were crawling around together and had a big play with Ben and Cloe!  We are lucky that facebook got us back in touch with Mandy who we all went to school with and who has just had her own little munchkin Noah.  Toby entertained us all with his HAT!  Yes, that's a big hat Toby!  Ooooh, what fun! 

2 comments:

Economic Analyst said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bec said...

There we are Essie!! :) Thanks for having us to wreck your house, lol. It was good to see you guys and I can't wait to see some blogs from Brazil! The boys will be so grown up by then :)