Monday, October 06, 2008

The WALK




On Thursday Minol said he was going to go for a walk with Phil up the mountain.  They've been really getting into going on their little (BIG) hikes up the mountain.  Minol kept saying he'd take me too so on Thursday I asked if there was a nice easy walk that I could do with them so I could take baby Minol.  Yeah yeah.  This one only takes 25 minutes to get to the top.  So off we went.  Almost 50 minutes later I got to the top catching up to Minol who had taken baby Minol off me about a quarter of the way.  Even without a baby I was snail pacing up because it was SO STEEP!  Nice one guys, coulda warned me.  For days after my legs ached which felt good but not when I had to compete on Saturday!!  But it was a lovely walk.  I stopped complaining on the way down, it was much easier but still pretty steep.  We got to put Chelsea's Lolly Pack to use and Minol loved it.  Not a peep out of him for the whole walk.  He loved just cruising along, checking out the... trees.  Very cute! 

2 comments:

Collette said...

haha the mountain walks continue...you are very brave Ess!

The Kings said...

Minol looks so cute in the pack!